Monday, May 2, 2011

Shiny Newness!

I got my own printer yesterday! Before, I had to go upstairs to use Hairyman's computer to print anything out, which as a writer was cramping my style a little. Plus his computer has gotten pretty spastic and goes really, reeeaaaallllyyyy slow. I mean it's SSSSSSSLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWW. You click on something, and literally like a full minute later something happens. But now I have a shiny new Kodak wireless printer of my very own! I totally heart it muchly!! I got a new keyboard too. I don't heart it as much, but I just have to get used to its curvyness. Some of the buttons are big and some are small, because it's supposed to be"ergonomic." And I guess it is. It has many cool buttons like volume control and email, and it has Ctrl keys for cut/copy/paste and bold/underline/Italic. Very cool! OK, the keyboard can stay.

No comments: