Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Where to begin?

The blog has been quiet for a while. I just haven't had much time or inclination to share the Trishy love lately. But a lot has actually been happening.

I quit my job (yay), the hedgehog business is rockin' (yay), I have had some medical issues (boo), and assorted other cheese. And I'm finding myself yearning more and more to get my writing butt in gear. It's been running, but the linkage has been slipping, and it makes a sort of a putt-putt noise when I step on the gas, so I need to get my mojo tuned up a little, and then it'll be smooth sailing, as long as I can stop mixing metaphors.

Speaking of fast cars - We bought a used Volvo some time back (yay). Her name is Jane. She's awesome. Twin turbos, baby!

And I found a little poodle. Her name is Cookie. I saw someone tie her to a fence and drive away, so I now have a poodle. Chopper the Pom likes her, and she does that thing where you point a finger at her like a gun and go "bang!" and she flings herself onto her back like she's been kilt ded. It's pretty funny, and she loves to do it for anyone she meets. Plus she's an awesome chicken wrangler.

Speaking of chickens: We have chickens. They're awesome, and soon they will be making me eggs (yay).

That's all I can think of for the moment. I'm going to try to update a little more often, and now that I have conqured the Blogger Mobile thang, I might actually feel like it sometimes.

4 comments:

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

Welcome back, o great one! Your insight has been missed.

Trisha said...

^Smartass. :-D

Dianna J. Street said...

Great idea, using your blog to your mojo going. I'm trying to do the same. I'll keep you bookmarked.

Trisha said...

Thanks, Dianna! I'll do my best to be amusing.