Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ghosthunting in Gettysburg!

We spent the week in PA, farting around and hunting for ghosts. We didn't see any, but man, those battlefields at Gettysburg are friggin' creepy after dark! We sat by the big statue up on Culp's Hill and just watched the woods for a while, thinking about how 150 years ago, there was no woods, just a hill with thousands of dead people piled up on it. Hairyman is making noise about getting me my own ghosthunting kit, with EMF detectors and infrared cameras and all the bells and whistles. I'd love that! Maybe we'll actually capture a spirit. I promise I'll link to the video. ;-)

On a more somber note, drivers in PA bite. The truckers and the regular ones. Srsly. Dudes, the left lane is for PASSING. Not squatting in front of my twin-turbo-powered Volvo, Jane, and going 50. And by "passing," we don't mean "going .01 of a mile faster than the loser in the right lane. " We mean PASS and get the frickin' frack out of the WAY already. Jeesh!! Jane HATES that!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you take a ghost tour? And there are a ton of legends at the college about hauntings!

Chaeya said...

Don't get me started on drivers! Same problem here in CA.

I would like to visit some of the Civil War sites one day. We went to a reenactment week before last. Here's a video I made. (Sorry, the sun blotted out the screen so in the beginning I couldn't tell I was getting people's heads. Ha ha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY4gTbwaiP4

Trisha said...

@Jeannie: We didn't take a tour, but we're going to next time. I'll have to check out the college too.

@Chaeya: Cool video, but where are the shots of your sexy self??