Friday, September 24, 2010

Poodle in Tiara


Here's a picture of my poodle, Cookie, in a pink tiara.
So last night my RWA chapter, who are awesome, gave a talk at a local library discussing romance novels and why it's so terrific to be a person who writes them. One of the members made a comment before the talk, in the course of asking what to wear, that tiaras were probably out. Well, needless to say, our president, Gina Ardito, to whom we owe most of our awesomeness, ran with this. She picked up six little pink tiaras for all of us to wear at the talk. And we did. There will be pictures later today on the Facebook page as evidence.

As soon as I got home, the first thing I did was snag my poor sleeping poodle and stick the tiara into her little poodley head and get my husband to take a picture. She sort of looks like she isn't quite sure what's going on, but she never is, so she always looks like that. At least now she's clueless and FABULOUS!!

No comments: